Training & Qualifications
I am an accredited registered member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) and abide by their ethical framework for good practice.
I meet regularly with a clinical supervisor to review my work.
- BSc Hons Psychology Manchester University
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education University of Hertfordshire
- Postgraduate Diploma in Dramatherapy University of Hertfordshire
- Introductory Training in Analytical Psychotherapy with Adults London Centre for Psychotherapy
- Counselling Skills & Attitudes Certificate Course North West Middlesex Westminster Pastoral Foundation
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling North West Middlesex Westminster Pastoral Foundation
- Safeguarding (young people)
- BACP Registered & Accredited Psychodynamic Counsellor
- DSB Checked (Disclosure & Barring Service) previously CRB
- Primary School Teacher
- Teacher for Emotionally disturbed adolescents
- Counsellor for Emotionally disturbed adolescents
- Dramatherapist for secondary school pupils
- Hospital Paediatric Teacher
- Counsellor in an Adult private health care clinic
- Secondary School Counsellor for Students and Staff
- Listening Skills Trainer
- Stress Management workshop leader
- Private Practice Counsellor for Adults, Adolescents and Parents
Volunteer counsellor at N.W.Middlesex Westminster Pastoral Foundation counselling agency for adults.
I have regular CPD training.